Hospital Services at Hoboken Animal Hospital
Walk Ins Welcome
Emergencies will be seen immediately.
- A computerized estimate is given on all hospitalized pets - NO SURPRISES - and updates daily.
- Estimates are best given by the doctor in the exam room before the procedure.
- A full deposit is due in the event a patient need to stay in the hospital.
- All patient's medical records are computerized with reminders which are sent out in the form of post cards and mailed out on a timely basis.
- All owners who's pets have been sick and treated at the hospital are called for a progress report the following day.
- A receptionist will call informing the pet owners that their pet's rechecks and boosters are due.
Our veterinarians treat dogs and cats primarily. We also treat ferrets, birds, reptiles,
guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters and most other "exotic" pets.
Please call or e-mail for more information.
The Hoboken Animal Hospital is please to provide boarding services for your cats, small mammals &
We will try our best to accomodate small dogs.
Please call or e-mail the hospital for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Previous Page Back to Top Next Page